Subject: Re: Shadow Ship
From: [email-masked] (Scott Sanders)
To: The LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 18:26:43 -0500

>	Does anyone out there know (who's willing to part with the  
>information) how the B5 Shadow Ships are surfaced?  The most recent  
>episode had some nice close-ups that I studied, but it still wasn't  
>obvious to me how to pull that off.  I also looked around on  
>Tomahawk but I didn't find any Shadow stuff there.
>	I have an animation that has a "forbidden region" (to  
>electrons, anyway), and something like the supremely evil look of  
>the Shadow Ships would work really well there.  What I have is ok,  
>but if a little evil look is good, more is surely better.  (More's  
>Law--applies to nearly any situation)
>	Thanks is advance.

it looks to me to be some varient of the underwater texture.

Scott

--- From the LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]> --------
--- This message posted by:  [email-masked] (Scott Sanders)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- For information, send e-mail to:  [email-masked] --------
--- Message should include the phrase INFO LIGHTWAVE on a line by itself ---